The Lagos State Government has disclosed that it has shortlisted 10 firms that applied for the construction of the Fourth Mainland Bridge.
The firms include:
- CCECC Nigeria Limited;
- CGGC-CGC Joint Venture;
- China Harbour Engineering Company Limited;
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation Nigeria Limited;
- IC ICTAS Insaat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- Ingenieros Consultores, S.A., through Makais Energy.
- Julius Berger Nigeria Plc;
- Mota-Engil and CCCC Consortium;
- Mutual Commitment Company Limited
- Power Construction Corporation of China.
The announcement was made in a statement by the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure.
“Following the issuance of the request for qualification to the 32 shortlisted and eligible respondents to the expression of interest, we are pleased to announce that the Lagos State Government has received a total of 10 responses to the request for qualification (the applications) from the applicants.
“The Lagos State Government will now proceed to evaluate the applications in line with the evaluation criteria set out in the request for qualification and thereafter announce the successful pre-qualified bidders, who shall be eligible for participation in the next stage of the selection/bidding process, being the request for proposals stage,” the statement said.